From the Desk of Mr. Herman
Back to Blog
Parent Teacher Conferences Oct. 18th and 19th. Please stay posted as info will be updated early next week.
Schedule for the week:
October 16th and 17th:
Monday and Tuesday will have regular schedule 7 hour days. October 18th:
Wednesday we will have a half day for all students. Please see schedule listed below.
1st hour block: 8:00-9:22
3rd hour block: 9:27-10:49
5th hour block: 10:54-12:15
Parent Teacher Conferences Schedule
October 18, 2017
Conferences will begin at 4:30pm and conclude 8:30pm
October 19, 2017
Conferences will begin at 11:00am and conclude at 8:00pm. The Olathe North staff will have a dinner break from 4:00-4:45.
Things to remember
1) We will not be handing out grade cards or class schedules. Please bring a copy of your students schedule or an electronic device to use ParentVUE or StudentVUE
2) We will have translators for our Spanish speaking families.
3) Administration and Counselors will be on hand to visit with parents.
4) Bring cash!!! Several Olathe North activities and clubs will be fundraising in the commons.
5) ACT discussion in the library at 5:30 on Wednesday night. Great information about everything you need to know about the ACT.
6) Principal Jason Herman will host a town hall style meeting at 6:30pm on Thursday in the little theater for any community members that have questions or comments on any topics going on at Olathe North.
7) We will have an electronic check in.
8) Remember to enter the school on the North side of the building through the event entrance.
More information to follow. Please keep checking back on this website for more information.