Notes from the Principal's Desk. .
Back to Blog
Spring parent/teacher conferences are coming up. Below is all the information you will need to know.
February 6, 2018
Conferences will begin at 4:30pm and conclude 8:30pm
February 7, 2018
Conferences will begin at 11:00am and conclude at 8:00pm. The Olathe North staff will have a dinner break from 4:00-4:45.
Things to remember
1) We will not be handing out grade cards or class schedules. Please bring a copy of your students schedule or an electronic device to use ParentVUE or StudentVUE. https://parentvue.olatheschools.com/Login_Parent_PXP.aspx?regenerateSessionId=True
2) We will have translators for our Spanish speaking families.
3) Administration and Counselors will be on hand to visit with parents.
4) Bring cash!!! Several Olathe North activities and clubs will be fundraising in the commons.
5) Counseling Corner in the library at 6:00 on Wednesday night. Parents, please pop into the library on Wednesday during parent teacher conferences from 6-7 pm to meet with the counselors if you have questions on enrollment, college/scholarships, ACT, etc. Make a list of all of your questions, stop by and enjoy a soda pop and popcorn, and let us help you navigate through high school and college with ease.
6) We will have an electronic check in when you arrive. Please see the attached PDF to fill out classes and a map for the evening.
8) Remember park in the rear of the building near the practice fields and enter the school on the North side of the building through the event entrance.