Back to Blog
I hope this website is an easier way to communicate with Olathe North Stakeholders. As this site continues to grow I will be adding the Counseling Corner, Notes from the Athletic Director and any other information that was formerly shared in the bi-weekly newsletter. Please comment below or send me an email and share your thoughts on the blog. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will be posting individual blogs on the following topics over the next week.
1. Power 50 Schedule: This will be the new bell schedule for all five high schools next year. This will give an opportunity for student's to see their teachers daily if needed.
2. Detailed information about the 2017 Olathe North Graduation.
3. Olathe North Summer School Information: Recovery Credit Opportunities.
4. Eagle Extras: What your student needs to do?
5. Information on the Olathe North Social Justice Council.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Only 5 weeks to go before we hit summer. It is absolutely amazing how quick this year has went. Keep checking parentvue and studentvue https://parentvue.olatheschools.com/ and keep challenging the kids to give us their best effort over these last few weeks. Check some of the other pages on this site to see cool things the kids and staff are doing at ON.
"You're in High School Once, But You're an EAGLE FOREVER"